Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No person shall own, establish, construct, operate, maintain, or permit the use of a waste site(s) or facility(ies) within the boundaries of Boone County without first having registered with the county Solid Waste Division. Registration must be submitted at least ten days prior to activity.
(B) Registration shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) A description of the management, processing or disposal activities of each waste;
(2) The mailing address of the site or facility;
(3) The location of the site or facility;
(4) A description of the type of waste managed at the site or facility;
(5) The source of generation of the waste;
(6) An estimate of the quantity of such waste to be managed annually; and
(7) Signature of owner or operator of site or facility.
(Ord. 1010.15, passed 10-24-95) Penalty, see § 50.999