Lawful gambling authorized by the State Gambling Control Board may be conducted only at the following locations:
(1) In establishments holding an on-sale intoxicating liquor license, 3.2% malt liquor license, wine license or on-sale club intoxicating liquor license;
(2) In the licensed organization’s hall where it has its regular meetings;
(3) Place of assembly for worship as defined in § 13.01.01 of this code;
(4) Raffles and special events authorized by the State Gambling Control Board for an exemption from a lawful gambling license are exempt from the restrictions specified in this section;
(5) The City Council may authorize the sale of raffle tickets in establishments other than those holding an on-sale intoxicating liquor license, 3.2% malt liquor license, wine license or on-sale club intoxicating liquor license in the Mall of America subject to § 12.58 of this code; and
(6) Any location where lawful gambling is being legally conducted prior to the adoption of this Division J may continue to host lawful gambling notwithstanding the restrictions of this section.
(1958 Code, § 168.05) (Recodified by Ord. 98-53, passed 11-16-1998; amended by Ord. 2007-35, passed 10-22-2007; Ord. 2009-36, passed 11-16-2009)