(a) A permit issued under this Division H may be revoked if the Chief of Police or Chief’s designee determines that:
(1) The terms and conditions of the permit are being or have been violated;
(2) The continued use of the permit is, or may pose, a danger to public safety or any ;
(3) The permit holder has used the permit to violate any law;
(4) The permit holder falsified any information or omitted material information in the application; and
(5) The permit holder is or has become one of the persons listed in § 12.39.
(b) The revocation notice must issue in writing and shall be effective upon delivery or three days after the date of mailing to the address of the permit holder as set forth on the approved application.
(1958 Code, § 164.03) (Ord. 66-13, passed 2-21-1966; deleted and added by Ord. 94-49, passed 9-19-1994; Ord. 95-29, passed 12-18-1995; recodified by Ord. 98-53, passed 11-16-1998; deleted and added by Ord. 2007-40, passed 11-5-2007)