No more than one house or building shall be supplied from one service connection except by special permission of the Utility Division and City Engineer. Whenever two or more parties are supplied from one pipe, connecting with the distribution main, each building or part of building must have a separate stop box and a separate meter.
(1958 Code, § 30.11) (Ord. 225, passed 2-15-1960; Ord. 70-14, passed 4-20-1970; Ord. 96-60, passed 11-4-1996; Ord. 2005-28, passed 7-18-2005)