(a) This Article V does not prohibit the following:
(1) Denial of admittance into a particular apartment, room manufactured home, or personal residential unit;
(2) Denial of permission to visit certain persons for valid health reasons, in the case of a nursing home or a registered housing with services establishment providing assisted-living services meeting the requirements of M.S. § 144G.03, subdiv. 2;
(3) Limiting visits to a reasonable number of census employees;
(4) Requiring a prior appointment or notification to gain access to the structure; or
(5) Denial of admittance to or expulsion of an individual employee from a multi-unit housing structure for good cause.
(Ord. 2020-10, passed 4-6-2020)