(a) A license holder shall not allow any to engage in prostitution or to or use illegal drugs on the or in any adjoining building or room under the license holder’s control.
(b) To protect the health, safety, and welfare of city residents, no license holder shall permit the following kinds of conduct on the or in areas adjoining the where the following kinds of conduct can be seen by patrons of the :
(1) The performance of acts or simulated acts of sexual intercourse, masturbation, sodomy, bestiality, oral copulation, or flagellation;
(2) The actual or simulated touching, caressing, or fondling on the breast, buttocks, anus, or genitals;
(3) The actual or simulated displaying of the pubic hair, anus, vulva, or genitals;
(4) The displaying of films rated by the Motion Picture Association of America as NC-17: “No One 17 And Under Admitted,” unrated films, and films deemed obscene or pornographic pursuant to state or federal law; or
(5) The presentation of any female in such manner or attire to expose to view any portion of the breast below the top of the areola, or any simulation thereof.
(Ord. 2020-2, passed 2-24-2020)