(a) Standards. The following standards are applicable to breweries, distilleries, taprooms, cocktail rooms, and wineries.
(2) Parking must comply with the standards in § 21.301.06.
(3) Adequate space must be provided for off street loading and unloading of all trucks.
(4) Loading docks must be located and designed so they are screened from adjoining public streets or adjoining property that is residentially used and zoned.
(5) In industrial zoning districts, floor area of taprooms, brewpubs, cocktail rooms and wineries may be used for retail sales of associated products provided the retail floor area does not exceed 10% of the gross floor area.
(6) Hours of operation must comply with Chapter 13.
(7) No exterior storage is permitted on the site, with the exception that waste handling (refuse and/or recycling) may occur in an enclosure that meets the requirements of § 21.301.17.
(8) All exterior lighting must comply with the requirements of § 21.301.07.
(9) Odor control must comply with the requirements of Chapter 10, Article III.
(10) Outdoor seating is permitted pursuant to outdoor dining standards in § 21.302.19(d).