(A)   Any resident or agent of the town may file a complaint with the town’s Clerk-Treasurer alleging a violation of this subchapter.
   (B)   Such complaint shall contain, at a minimum:
      (1)   The name, address and telephone number of the person making the complaint;
      (2)   The address of the property containing trash or unkept weeds; and
      (3)   A detailed description of the specific grievances with the offending property. General statements such as “trashy” or “weeds out of control” will not be sufficiently detailed to warrant an investigation as set forth in § 91.23 of this chapter.
   (C)   Complaints for violation of this subchapter shall be submitted on forms available at the Town Clerk-Treasurer’s office.
(Ord. passed 2-10-2014)