1137.06  VIOLATIONS.
   (a)   Complaints of Violations.  Whenever a violation of the Zoning Ordinance occurs, any person may file a complaint in regard thereto.  All such complaints must be in writing and shall be filed with the Zoning Official, who shall properly record such complaint and immediately investigate and report thereon.
   (b)   Procedure for Abatement of Violations.  In case any building or structure is erected, constructed, reconstructed, altered, repaired, converted or maintained, or any building, structure or land is used in violation of the Zoning Ordinance or of any ordinance or regulation made under authority conferred  hereby, Council, the Zoning Official or other proper official in addition to other remedies, may institute any appropriate action of proceedings to prevent such unlawful erection, construction, reconstruction, alteration, repair, conversion, maintenance or use, to restrain, correct or abate such violation, to prevent the occupancy of such building, structure or land, or to prevent any illegal act, conduct, business or use in or about the premises. 
(Ord. 58(72-73).  Passed 11-21-73.)