6-108: BOND:
The clerk of the court shall give bond in such sum as set by the board of trustees, in the form provided by state law. When executed, the bond shall be submitted to the board of trustees for approval. When approved, it shall be filed with the clerk and retained in the municipal archives. (1998 Code)