The Town, as to any mixed beverage, beer and wine, caterer, public event or bottle club licensee having its principal place of business in the Town, may initiate a license suspension or revocation proceeding as to such licensee by filing a written complaint with the ABLE Commission. The complaint shall set forth the grounds for the proposed suspension or revocation. Such complaint may be based on any ground that the ABLE Commission might have asserted. Upon receipt of such complaint, the ABLE Commission shall forward a copy of the complaint to the licensee together with written notice of the time and place of hearing thereon. The hearing shall be held within the time limits and in the manner prescribed for suspension or revocation proceedings initiated by the ABLE Commission. In any proceeding initiated pursuant to this section, the Town shall be deemed an interested party, shall have the right to be heard and to present evidence at the hearing on the complaint and shall be entitled to appeal from any final order entered by the ABLE Commission in the manner otherwise provided in the Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Control Act. The Town shall not be required to give bond on appeal. (Ord. 2018-2, 9-13-2018, eff. 10-1-2018)