Any person required to possess a State license/permit for sale or distribution of beer, wine, mixed beverages, and any other classification of alcoholic beverage now in existence or which may be created by the Legislature in the future, is required to have, possess and display, in the same location as their State license/permit, a Town Occupation Tax permit for distribution or sale of the same product classification with the Town of Beaver. (Ord. 2018-2, 9-13-2018, eff. 10-1-2018)