4-1-8: APPEALS:
Any person aggrieved by any action taken, order issued or determination made pursuant to this chapter, other than a stop work order issued pursuant to subsection 4-1-7(C) of this chapter, may appeal to the Zoning Board of Appeals in accordance with the provisions of section 5-10-5 of this Code, upon payment of a filing fee of one hundred dollars ($100.00). This supersedes the Board of Appeals sections in all ICC Codes. (Ord. 18-09, 8-27-2018, eff. 1-1-2019)