CITY CHARTER
   The Home Rule Charter was adopted by the city in 1902, fully revised in 1923, and amended in its entirety in 2010, by Ordinance 584.
   Amendments prior to December 18, 1967, were all accomplished by election.  Since that time, most of the Charter amendments have been by ordinances and those ordinance numbers and their dates follow sections so amended.