Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Prohibited Except in Adult Stores. Adult arcades shall be prohibited in all sexually oriented business establishments except adult stores.
(b) Occupancy and Prohibited Acts. Only one individual shall occupy an adult booth at any time. No individual occupying an adult booth shall engage in any specified sexual activities. No individual shall damage or deface any portion of an adult arcade.
(c) Open Booth Requirement. In addition to satisfying the manager station requirements of this chapter, all adult stores containing adult arcades shall be physically arranged in such a manner that the entire interior portion of each adult booth shall be visible from the common area of the adult store. To satisfy this requirement, there shall be a permanently open and unobstructed entranceway for each adult booth and for the entranceway from the area of the adult store that provides other adult materials to the area of the adult store containing the adult booths. Each of these entranceways shall not be capable of being closed or obstructed, entirely or partially, by any door, curtain, partition, drapes, or any other obstruction whatsoever that would be capable of wholly or partially obscuring the area of the adult store containing the adult booths or any person situated in an adult booth. It shall be unlawful to install adult booths within a sexually oriented business establishment for the purpose of providing secluded viewing of adult materials or live performances.
(d) Aisle Required. There shall be one continuous lighted main aisle alongside the adult booths provided in any adult store. Each person situated in a booth shall be visible at all times from the aisle.
(e) Holes Prohibited. Except for the open booth entranceway, the walls and partitions of each adult booth shall be constructed and maintained of solid walls or partitions without any holes or openings whatsoever.
(f) Signage. A sign shall be posted in a conspicuous place at or near the entranceway to each adult booth that states:
(1) That only one person is allowed in an adult booth at any one time,
(2) That it is unlawful to engage in any specified sexual activities while in an adult booth, and
(3) That it is unlawful to damage or deface any portion of an adult booth.
(g) Age Limitations.
(1) No sexually oriented business establishment employee or sexually oriented business establishment patron at an adult booth or licensed premises that includes an adult booth shall be under the age of 18.
(2) No person under the age of 18 shall be admitted to any adult booth or any licensed premises that include an adult booth.
(3) No person under the age of 18 shall be allowed or permitted to remain at any adult booth or at any licensed premises that includes an adult booth.
(4) No person under the age of 18 shall be allowed or permitted to purchase or receive, whether for consideration or not, any adult material or other goods or services at or from any adult booth or any licensed premises that includes an adult booth.