Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) All non-residential permittees shall file a written notice, in such form as the regulations require, with the Village Manager at least thirty days before working in or on the right-of-way. In addition to such other information as the regulations require, such notice shall contain or indicate, to the extent applicable:
(1) The right-of-way affected;
(2) A description of any facilities to be installed, constructed or maintained;
(3) Whether or not any street will be opened or otherwise need to be restricted, blocked or closed;
(4) An estimate of the amount of time needed to complete such work;
(5) A description and timetable of any remedial measures planned to close any street opening or repair any damage done to facilitate such work;
(6) A statement verifying that other affected or potentially affected permittees have been notified; and
(7) A statement that any consumers of any utility, cable television, communications or other service which will be adversely affected by such work have been or will be notified.
(b) The Village Manager shall adopt regulations governing joint planning requirements for all non-residential permittees.
(c) Permittees may, under emergency or other exigent circumstances, work in the right-of-way so long as the permittee uses best efforts to provide the Municipality the notice required by subsection (a) hereof at the earliest possible time.
(Ord. 97-01. Passed 1-21-97.)