Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) No person shall smoke in any of the following places within the city:
(1) Enclosed theaters, except lobbies;
(5) Areas within gasoline service stations, as defined in Ohio R.C. 3741.14 and the Ohio Fire Code;
(6) The City Council room;
(7) All buildings and other enclosed structures owned and occupied by the city, except in designated smoking areas;
(8) Restaurants, dining rooms, cafes and cafeterias of 50 or more seats, except in designated smoking areas;
(9) Serving lines of cafeterias;
(10) Hospitals and nursing homes, except rooms or spaces specifically set aside for smoking;
(11) County offices and places of public assembly, as defined in Ohio R.C. 3791.031(A)(2), except in designated smoking areas; and
(12) Places where smoking is otherwise prohibited by law.
(b) Whoever violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor.
(Ord. 85-75, passed 10-24-1985)