Sec. 7.1  Development over water and anchorage of vessels.
The Town Board may regulate by ordinance development over and anchorage of vessels on estuarine waters and over lands covered by navigable waters and owned by the State pursuant to G.S. 146-12, that are within the zoning jurisdiction of the Town. In addition to the authority granted in G.S. 160A-381 concerning general zoning power, the Town may also regular the location and use of floating homes.