When an application is received requesting the extension of water or sanitary sewer service to a proposed development or subdivision within the town which has not been approved by the Board of Aldermen, the Director of Public Works or other person designated by the Board shall estimate the cost of the project and present the application for the extension, the estimated cost, and other required information to the Board for consideration.  If the application is approved, and subject to the approval of the development or subdivision by the town, the town shall install the extension under the conditions set out in this chapter.
(Ord., passed 7-28-83)