When an application is received requesting the extension of water or sanitary sewer service to serve property within the town which is developed or has been previously approved as a subdivision, or where streets have previously been dedicated and accepted by the town, and where such area is not part of a new unapproved subdivision, the Director of Public Works or other person designated by the Board of Aldermen shall estimate the cost of the project and present the application for such extension, the estimated cost, and other required information to the Board for its consideration.  If the application is approved by the Board, and subject to the availability of funds, the town shall install the extensions which have been approved.
(Ord., passed 7-28-83)