(A)   Any property owner who desires water or sanitary sewer service shall apply in writing to the Board of Aldermen requesting the extension of water or sanitary sewer service.  No request for the extension of services shall be considered unless submitted in writing in accordance with the requirements of this subchapter.
   (B)   The town may require the applicant to submit as part of the written application such information, plans, or other data to determine adequately if the requirements of this subchapter shall be met.
   (C)   When application is made for water and sewer extensions to serve an area or development project that is planned as part of a larger project or subdivision, all of which is not to be developed at the time application is made, the owner shall submit plans in sufficient detail to determine the size and type of facilities necessary to serve the entire development or subdivision when completed.
   (D)   No extension to the water or sanitary sewer system of the town shall be made and no application shall be approved except in accordance with the requirements of this subchapter.
(Ord., passed 7-28-83)