Grantee, on the request of the town, or any person holding a building permit issued by the town, or any permit issued by an appropriate state agency, shall temporarily move its wires, cables, poles, or other cable system facilities to permit the moving of large objects, vehicles, buildings, or other structures.  The expense of such temporary moves shall be paid to grantee by the person requesting the same, and grantee shall have the authority to require such payment in advance. Grantee shall be given not less than 30 days advance notice to arrange for such temporary moves.
(Ord. 1497, passed 2-22-06)