(A)   Petition.  Any person aggrieved, or any taxpayer affected by any decision of the Board, or by any action of the Commissioner taken under M.S. § 360.063, Subdivision 6 or 6a, or any governing body of a municipality, county, or  Airport Zoning Board which is of the opinion that a decision of the Board or Commissioner is illegal, may present to the District Court of Nobles County a verified petition, setting forth that the decision or action is illegal in whole or in part, and specifying the grounds of the illegality. Such petition shall be presented to the Court within 30 days after the decision is filed.
   (B)   Exhaustion of remedies.  Any person aggrieved by any regulation of this chapter or by any action of the Administrator in the administration of the regulations of this chapter must apply for a permit or variance or appeal to the Board, and exhaust the remedies provided for in this chapter before availing himself of the right to petition a court, as provided by this section.
(Ord. passed 9-15-77)