Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Administrative Adjudication System Established. There is hereby established and created within the Village a system of administrative adjudication, which shall be responsible for the adjudication of certain violations of this code, as provided in this chapter, and shall be administered by the Administrative Hearing Officer and Administrative Hearing Records Unit established in Sections 2.72.050 and 2.72.060 of this chapter.
B. Scope of Jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by the Illinois Constitution of 1970 and applicable Illinois statutes, the following provisions of this code, as they may be amended from time to time, shall be subject to enforcement and adjudication in the Administrative Adjudication System established by this section:
1. Chapter 5.09, Alcoholic Beverages.
2. Chapter 5.48, Peddlers and Solicitors.
3. Chapter 5.68, Taxicabs.
4. Title 6, Animals, including all chapters within Title 6.
5. Chapter 8.08, Fire Safety Code.
6. Chapter 8.16, Garbage and Refuse.
7. Title 9, Public Peace, Morals and Welfare, including all chapters within Title 9.
8. Title 10, Vehicles and Traffic, including all chapters within Title 10, excluding moving violations.
9. Chapter 12.04, Streets and Sidewalks Generally.
10. Section 15.32.140, Construction Hours.
11. Such other Village ordinances and Code provisions as the Village Council may designate from time to time.
12. Any provisions of the Winnetka Park District Code or other ordinances that are enforced by the Winnetka Police Department pursuant to an intergovernmental agreement between the Village of Winnetka and the Winnetka Park District.
(MC-2-2014, Added, 2/18/2014)