Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Any person required to have a building permit shall submit a complete application to the Building Commissioner.
(B) This application shall be submitted on a form prepared by the Building Commissioner, and shall contain the following:
(1) Information that the Building Commissioner determines to be necessary to locate and contact the applicant.
(2) A clear and understandable copy of detailed plans and specifications drawn to scale which indicate in a precise manner the nature and location of all work to be accomplished.
(3) A plot plan drawn to scale; provided, however, such plot plan shall not be required in the instance where all such construction is to occur entirely within an existing structure. This plot plan shall reflect the location of the structure in relation to existing property lines and show streets, curbs and sidewalks and proposed changes or additions to such streets, curbs and sidewalks.
(4) If required by Indiana law or any rule of the Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission, a copy of a design release for the work to be done that has been issued by the Building Law Compliance Officer pursuant to I.C. 22-15-3.
(5) Any additional information that the Building Commissioner finds to be necessary to determine that the construction will conform to all applicable building laws and will not violate any other applicable ordinances or laws.
(6) The fee established by Pulaski County Ordinance No. 4 of 2006.
(C) Application for a building permit shall be made by the person entitled to obtain the permit or by an employee or agent of that person. The Building Commissioner may require that such an employee or agent provide written authority to apply for a permit.
(Ord. 4 of 2006, passed 8-14-2006)