§ 111.03  LICENSING.
   (A)   It shall be unlawful for any person to engage in, conduct, or carry on, or permit to be engaged in, conducted, or carried on, in or upon any premises in the town, the operation of an adult bookstore or adult entertainment business as defined in this chapter, without first having obtained a separate license for an adult entertainment business from the Town Marshal.
   (B)   Every applicant for a license to maintain, operate, or conduct an adult entertainment business shall file an application in duplicate under oath with the Town Marshal upon a form provided by the town and pay a filing fee of $150 to the Clerk-Treasurer, who shall issue a receipt which shall be attached to the application filed with the Town Marshal.
   (C)   The Clerk-Treasurer shall attach a copy of this chapter to each permit issued, so that this chapter is incorporated by reference therein.
      (1)   The application for a license to operate an adult entertainment business shall set forth the exact nature of the entertainment to be offered, the proposed place of business and facilities therefore, and the name and address of each applicant.
      (2)   The application shall be filed by the individual or individuals who will operate the adult entertainment business. If the entity seeking the license is not an individual, the following information must be provided for each officer or director of the entity, as well as the individual employed by the entity as manager or a similar position.
      (3)   In addition to the foregoing, any applicant for a license shall furnish the following information:
         (a)   Written proof that the applicant is at least 18 years of age;
         (b)   Two portrait photographs of the applicant at least two inches by two inches;
         (c)   Fingerprints;
         (d)   Business, occupation, or employment data for the three years immediately preceding the date of application;
         (e)   A copy of the Indiana liquor license and a copy of the liquor license application, if any;
         (f)   Previous adult entertainment business or liquor establishment business history;
         (g)   Any criminal convictions, except minor traffic violations; and
         (h)   A copy of the birth certificate for each individual who will be performing as an entertainer in the adult cabaret or adult live entertainment arcade, within five days of the individual's commencement of work.
   (D)   The license shall be displayed in a prominent location at the establishment during business hours and shall be subject to examination or inspection by the general public and any other person at all times.
(Ord. 14, 2003, passed 12-8-2003)  Penalty, see § 111.99