Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Each application shall include the following information and documents.
(A) Individuals. The applicant’s legal name, all aliases, business address and Social Security number, written proof of age, citizenship and place of birth, and, if a naturalized citizen, the time and place of naturalization.
(B) Corporations. The applicant corporation’s complete name and official business address; the legal name, all aliases and the ages, business addresses and Social Security numbers of all of the directors, officers and managers of the corporation and of every person owning or controlling more than 50% of the voting shares of the corporation; the corporations’ date and place of incorporation and the objects for which it was formed; proof that the corporation is a corporation in good standing and authorized to conduct business in the state; and the name of the registered corporate agent and the address of the registered office for service of process.
(C) Partnerships (general or limited), joint ventures or any other type of organization where two or more persons share in the profits and liabilities of the organization. The applicant organizations’ complete name and official business address; the legal name, all aliases and the ages, business addresses and Social Security numbers of each partner (other than limited partners) or any other person entitled to share in the profits of the organization, whether or not any the person is also obligated to share in the liabilities of the organization. If a corporation or partnership is an interest holder that must be disclosed pursuant to divisions (A) or (B) above, then the interest holders shall disclose the information required in the divisions with respect to their interest holders.
(D) Land trusts. The applicant land trust’s complete name; the legal name, all aliases and the business address of the trustee of the land trust; the legal name, all aliases and the ages, business addresses and Social Security numbers of each beneficiary if the land trust and the specific interest of each beneficiary in the land trust; and the interest, if any, that the land trust holds in the licensed premises.
(E) All applicants.
(1) The general character and nature of the business of the applicant;
(2) The length of time that the applicant has been in the business;
(3) The location including street address and legal description and telephone number of the premises for which the adult establishment license is sought;
(4) The specific name of the business that is to be operated under the adult establishment license;
(5) The identity of each fee simple owner of the licensed premises;
(6) A diagram showing the internal and external configuration of the licensed premises, including all doors, windows, entrances, exits, the fixed structural internal features of the licensed premises, the interior rooms, walls, partitions, stages, performance areas and restrooms. A professionally prepared audiogram in the nature of an engineer’s or architect’s blueprint shall not be required, provided however, that each diagram shall be oriented to the north or to some designated street or object and shall be drawn to a designated scale or with marked dimensions to an accuracy of plus or minus six inches and sufficient to show clearly the various interior dimensions of all areas of the licensed premises and to demonstrate compliance with the provisions of this chapter. The requirements of this division shall not apply for renewal applications if the applicant adopts a diagram that was previously submitted for the license sought to be renewed and if the licensee certifies that the licensed premises has not been altered since the immediately preceding issuance of the license and that the previous diagram continues to accurately depict the exterior and interior layouts of the licensed premises. The approval for use of the diagram required pursuant to this division shall not be deemed to be, and shall not be interpreted or construed to constitute, any other county approval otherwise required pursuant to applicable county ordinances and regulations;
(7) The names of each governmental body from which within five years immediately prior to the date of the present application, the applicant, or any of the individuals identified in the application pursuant to divisions (A) or (B) above of this section, has received a license or other authorization to conduct or operate a business substantially the same as an adult entertainment establishment, and the names and addresses of each business; requiring a federal, state or local liquor license; or requiring a federal, state or local gaming license;
(8) The specific type or types of adult entertainment establishment(s) that the applicant proposes to operate in the licensed premises;
(9) A copy of each adult establishment license, liquor license and gaming license currently held by the applicant, or any of the individuals identified in the application pursuant to divisions (A) or (B) of this section;
(10) Whether the applicant, or any of the individuals identified in the application pursuant to divisions (A) or (B) of this section, has been, within five years immediately preceeding the date of the application, convicted of, or pleaded nolo contendere to, any specific criminal act. As to each conviction, the applicant or other individual shall provide the conviction date, the case number, the nature of the misdemeanor or felony violation(s) or offense(s), and the name and location of the court;
(11) Whether the applicant or any of the individuals identified in the application pursuant to divisions (A) or (B) of this section, has had a license or other authorization to conduct or operate a business substantially the same as an adult entertainment establishment or any business requiring either a liquor or gaming license, revoked or suspended, and, if so, the date and grounds for each revocation or suspension, and the name and location of the establishment at issue; and
(12) The name of the individual or individuals who shall be the day-to-day on-site managers of the proposed adult entertainment establishment. If the manager is other than the applicant, the applicant shall provide, for each manager, all of the information required pursuant to division (A) of this chapter and divisions (E)(7) through (E)(11).
(1980 Code, § 119.033) (Res. 99-320, passed 8-19-1999)