Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) A hearing required under this chapter shall beheld in accordance with the following rules.
(1) A hearing shall be set by the Liquor Commissioner at the initial appearance date or any continuance thereof and shall be held at a reasonable time, date and place.
(2) No cause shall be heard earlier than three days after receipt by a licensee of the notice required under this chapter.
(3) A licensee may present evidence and argument.
(4) The Liquor Control Commission or Commissioner may limit, but not prohibit, the presentation of evidence and argument.
(5) A certified court reporter or certified shorthand reporter shall be present at each hearing and shall record the testimony and evidence presented.
(B) The Commission may, in its discretion, grant a continuance if extenuating and unusual circumstances are presented in support of the request for continuance.
(1980 Code, § 110.151) (Res. 86-90, adopted 6-19-1986; Res. 90-104, adopted 5-17-1990; Res. 03-296, adopted 6-19-2003; Ord. 05-500, adopted 11-17-2005)