Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Whenever this chapter requires a hearing before the Liquor Control Commission or the Commission acts affirmatively concerning a license or licensee, the licensee shall be afforded reasonable notice of the hearing.
(B) The notice shall state:
(1) The time, place and nature of the charge;
(2) The date when the appearance of the licensee is required before the Liquor Commissioner;
(3) A statement of the legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(4) A reference to the particular sections of the ordinance involved; and
(5) A statement informing the licensee of his or her ability to respond by presenting evidence and argument.
(1980 Code, § 110.150) (Res. 86-90, adopted 6-19-1986; Res. 03-296, adopted 6-19-2003; Ord. 05-500, adopted 11-17-2005)