Entertainment and spectator sports uses are subject to the following regulations, as indicated.
   (A)   Minor outdoor entertainment and spectator sports. Minor outdoor entertainment and spectator sports uses are permitted as of right in the A-1 districts if separated by a distance of at least 500 feet from any R-zoned lot. Minor outdoor entertainment and spectator sports uses separated by less than 500 feet from R-zoned property may be approved through the special use permit procedures of § 155-16.40.
   (B)   Entertainment and spectator sports uses requiring special use permit. A development and operating plan must be submitted and approved with the special use permit application. This plan must include:
      (1)   A site plan drawn to scale depicting public assembly and activity areas, site improvements, road access, driveways, parking areas and sanitary facilities;
      (2)   A description of facilities for any animals involved in the planned activities;
      (3)   The methods proposed to control dust, erosion, odor, noise, glare, waste disposal (manure, trash, etc.) and traffic congestion;
      (4)   A transportation impact study and a traffic management plan;
      (5)   The hours of operation;
      (6)   The projected number of people on the property during activities;
      (7)   A description of all items for sale during event activities, such as food, beverages and souvenirs; and
      (8)   Additional information as may be required by the Zoning Administrator to enable competent review of the required special use permit.
   (C)   Measurement of required separation distances. Measurement of the separation distance required between outdoor entertainment and spectator sports uses must be made in a straight line, without regard to intervening structures or objects, from the property line of the proposed outdoor entertainment and spectator sports establishment to the nearest property line of any R-zoned lot.
(Ord. effective 10-1-2012; Ord. 18-1, passed 1-18-2018)