Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Generally. As security to the county for the performance by the developer of the developer’s obligations to complete the construction of any stormwater facilities required by the site development permit, to pay all costs, fees and charges due from the developer pursuant to the permitting authorities of this chapter and to otherwise faithfully perform the developer’s undertakings pursuant to this chapter the developer shall, prior to issuance of a site development permit:
(1) Post a development security as provided in § 164.181 of this chapter;
(3) Post a maintenance and monitoring security for wetland mitigation. See § 164.067; and
(4) A single letter of credit may be provided combining divisions (A)(1) and (A)(2) above if approved by the Chief Subdivision Engineer.
(B) Cost and responsibility. The developer shall bear the full cost and responsibility of securing and maintaining the securities required by this section.
(C) Exemptions. A development security shall not be required for any of the following developments unless the Chief Subdivision Engineer deems one necessary for the project:
(1) Developments on individual parcels that are associated with a single-family residence, including but not limited to homes, additions, decks, sheds and swimming pools; and
(2) Agricultural practices applicable under § 164.024 of this chapter.
(Ord. 10-164, passed 6-17-2010)