§ 156.046  MINOR CHANGES.
   Typographical errors, spelling changes, numerical reference errors, errors in section or page numbering, or other purely non-substantive editorial changes may be corrected by the Zoning Officer without formal adoption by the Town Board provided that the changes necessary to correct such errors do not change the meaning of the ordinance. Any correction made pursuant to this section must be documented to the Town Board.
(Am. Ord. passed 9-14-2016)