Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1126.03 PARKING OF CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT PROHIBITED.
(a) No person shall park or store upon a residential parcel, or permit the parking or storage, of any type of equipment which has as its primary function the construction of structures, roads, driveways or trenching, unless the equipment is at the site for immediate use for the purpose intended by the device.
(b) The owner of the land, or the owner of the equipment, or both, may be cited for violation of subsection (a) hereof. Each calendar day shall be deemed a new offense.
(c) As used in this section, Aconstruction equipment" or Aconstruction devices" shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Rollers, smooth drum or sheep foot. Padded foot trench roller.
(2) Mortar mixers greater than nine cubic feet. Power buggies to deliver mortar or concrete.
(3) Concrete mixers greater than nine cubic feet.
(4) Road graders or front end loaders, grade all, cranes, pile drivers.
(5) Tractor trailers, low boys, tankers and dual axle dump trucks.
(6) Back hoes, ditching machines, fork lifts.
(d) This section may be enforced by any law enforcement official or the Code Enforcement Officer.
(e) Council has determined the storage of construction equipment is a nuisance subject to abatement. A pre-existing condition in place on the effective date of this section shall be remedied to produce full compliance on or before August 31, 1995.
(f) Whoever violates this section shall be guilty of a minor misdemeanor.
(Ord. 47-95. Passed 7-18-95.)