Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No person shall stop, stand or park a vehicle, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or to avoid conflict with law or the directions of a police officer or traffic control device in any of the following places:
(1) On a sidewalk;
(2) In front of a public or private driveway;
(3) Within an intersection;
(4) Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant;
(5) On a crosswalk;
(6) Within 20 feet of a crosswalk at an intersection;
(7) Within 30 feet upon the approach to any flashing beacon, stop sign or traffic control signal located at the side of a roadway;
(8) Within 50 feet of the nearest rail or railroad crossing;
(9) Within 20 feet of the driveway entrance to any fire station or on the side of a street opposite the entrance when properly signed or marked;
(10) Alongside or opposite any street excavation or obstruction when the stopping, standing or parking would obstruct traffic;
(11) On the roadway side of any vehicle stopped or parked at the edge or curb of a street;
(12) At any place where official signs prohibit stopping;
(13) Within bus zones; and
(14) At any time on Macksville between National and Paris Avenues.
(B) No person, other than a police officer, shall move a vehicle not owned by the person into any prohibited area or away from a curb the distances as is unlawful.
(C) No trailer, travel trailers or motorized homes of any type shall be parked on a street or in an alley.
(Ord. 2, passed - -) Penalty, see § 70.99