Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Zoning Administrator. This chapter shall be administered and enforced by the Zoning Administrator, who shall be appointed by the City Manager. In furtherance of the authority, the Zoning Administrator shall:
(1) Determine that all building permits comply with the terms of this chapter;
(2) Conduct inspections of buildings and use of land to determine compliance with the terms of this chapter;
(3) Maintain permanent and current records of this chapter including but not limited to, all maps, amendments and conditional uses, variances, appeals and applications therefor;
(4) Receive, file and forward all applications for appeals, variances, conditional uses or other matters to the designated official bodies;
(5) Institute in the name of the city any appropriate actions or proceedings against a violator as provided by law; and
(6) Serve as an ex-officio non-voting member of the Planning Commission and the Committee of Adjustments.