Application for a permit is made to the city and must be signed by the applicant. Right-of-way and small wireless facility permit applications shall contain, and will be considered complete only upon compliance with, the requirements of the following provisions:
   (A)   Registration with the city pursuant to this subchapter;
   (B)   The applicant’s name, Gopher One Call registration certificate number, the city’s registration number, street address, e-mail address, telephone number and facsimile telephone number;
   (C)   The local representative’s name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number, facsimile telephone number and current information regarding how to contact the local representative in an emergency;
   (D)   The name, street address and telephone number of the person(s) or entities, other than the applicant, to perform the project work or any portion of it;
   (E)   A certificate of insurance or self-insurance verifying the coverage required in this section;
   (F)   Two copies of scaled drawings, or other drawings meeting requirements established by the director, showing:
      (1)   The location and area of the proposed project and the location of all known existing and proposed facilities owned or operated by the applicant;
      (2)   The proposed location of the facility within the right-of-way and scaled dimensions of the facility from an existing physical topographic feature (such as “back of curb,” “edge of bituminous road”);
      (3)   All existing physical topographic features (trees, shrubs, culverts, driveways, fences, street signs) and all municipal utilities that lie within ten feet of the proposed facility location;
      (4)   The location of any public streets, alleys, sidewalks or trails that will be disrupted by the work;
      (5)   The location of any public streets, alleys, sidewalks or trails that will be temporarily closed to traffic or obstructed by the work; and
      (6)   Other drawings or plans deemed necessary by the engineer.
   (G)   A description of methods to be used for restoration of streets or boulevards;
   (H)   Payment of money due to the city for:
      (1)   Permit fees, escrow for management costs;
      (2)   Past due permit fees;
      (3)   Any undisputed loss, damage, or expense suffered by the city because of applicant’s prior excavations or obstructions of the rights-of-way of any emergency actions taken by the city;
      (4)   Franchise fees or other charges, if applicable.
   (I)   Payment of disputed amounts due to the city by posting security or depositing in an escrow account an amount equal to at least 110% of the amount owing; and
   (J)   Posting a construction performance bond or an escrow excavation permits when deemed necessary.
(Ord. 17-13, passed 11-27-2017)