Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Standing Committees. The President of Council shall appoint the following standing committees:
(1) Finance and Wages.
(2) Public Grounds, Buildings, Public Transportation, Recreation and Civil Service.
(3) Safety, Utilities, Industrial Development, Welfare.
(4) Sanitation (Sewers, Refuse Disposal, Landfill Operation).
(5) Service (Streets, Sidewalks, Road Drains).
(6) Zoning, Planning, Building Codes.
(b) Special Committees. The President of Council shall appoint special committees as he or Council shall see fit.
(c) Membership on such committees shall be for no more than one year subject to review, reappointment or replacement by President of Council. Civilian advisory members may be included.
(Ord. 1964-98. Passed 9-17-64.)