Third party charitable and educational tax exempt service entities may make written proposals for cash funding or in-kind support from the city by filing such written requests with the city administrator. As permitted by budget parameters and following the requirements and limitations of the Utah code and city code, including section 3-4-1 in this code, the city council may from time to time appropriate money grants and/or authorize in-kind support in response to such an application. Any such money or in-kind support shall be used only for the purposes disclosed in the proposal and the authorizing resolution. (Ord. 10-08, 2-24-2010; amd. Ord. 19-53, 12-11-2019, Effective at 12 noon on January 6, 2020; Ord. 20-38, 9-30-2020)