Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) A written application and site plan for a zoning certificate shall be submitted to the Zoning Inspector on forms provided by the Village of West Alexandria.
(b) The following information shall be required:
(1) Name, address, and phone number of applicant;
(3) The name of the subdivision and the lot number or other information necessary to establish the location of the lot;
(4) The actual dimensions of the lot based on actual survey, including square footage and/or acreage, the yard and other open space dimensions thereof, and the location and size of any existing structures thereon;
(5) The location on the lot and size of any proposed structure and/or the proposed alteration of any existing structure, indication dimensions, including building height;
(6) The number of proposed dwelling units, and the total residential floor area and the number of bedrooms to be included in each dwelling unit;
(7) A permit from the Preble County Health Department or Ohio Environmental Protection Agency for on-site wastewater disposal, where applicable, illustrating the location of primary and secondary leaching field locations;
(8) The proposed parking plan and number and location of proposed off-street parking or loading spaces, and any drive-through waiting spaces;
(9) A plan for screening when applicable;
(10) A statement by the applicant attesting to the truth and exactness of all information supplied on the application;
(11) A statement that the permit shall expire and shall be revoked if work has not been started and substantially pursued within one year of its issue date;
(12) Such other information as may be necessary to determine conformance with these zoning regulations; and
(13) A fee as established by the Village Council.
(Ord. 652, passed 11-8-1999)