Any person feeling aggrieved by a decision of the Building Official shall have the right to appeal said decision by filing a written appeal, within fourteen days of notice of said decision, to the Residential Dwelling Board of Appeals, and upon payment of a fee as established by Council.  The Residential Dwelling Board of Appeals shall afford such appellant and the Building Official the opportunity to present witnesses, testimony or proofs, and to be represented by counsel.
(Ord. 1991-10.  Passed 7-16-91; Ord. 2002-16.  Passed 5-21-02.)