Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) No person shall engage in bicycling, skateboarding or rollerblading in the following parks or areas:
(1) Goudy Park;
(2) Veteran's Plaza;
(3) The parking lot west of the Community Center and the Aquatic Center;
(4) Municipal Parking Structure, located immediately south of the Library;
(5) City Hall parking lot;
(6) District Court and the parking lot located immediately north of the District Court;
(7) Senior Center and the parking lot located adjacent to the Senior Center; and
(8) Any municipal parking lot owned or operated by the City.
(b) No person shall engage in bicycling, skateboarding or rollerblading in the Municipal Parking Structure located immediately south of the Library.
(c) Any skateboard, rollerblades or bicycling used in violation of subsection (a) and (b) hereof shall be retained by the Police Department until such time as the matter has been adjudicated, or, if the matter has not been adjudicated within thirty days, said skateboard, rollerblades or bicycle may be returned to the defendant upon request made to the Police Department and the presentation of proper identification.
(Ord. 97-12. Passed 11-5-97; Ord. 2004-09. Passed 7-20-04; Ord. 2007-03. Passed 1-16-07; Ord. 2007-16. Passed 8-21-07.)