Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Following are the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources area hydrologist offices:
(A) Bemidji (Region 1).
(1) Bemidji Area Counties: Beltrami and Lake of the Woods;
(2) Detroit Lakes Area Counties: Becker, Clay, Mahnomen and Norman;
(3) Douglas-Pope Area Counties (Office in Fergus Falls): Douglas and Pope;
(4) Fergus Falls Area Counties: Grant, Otter Tail, Stevens, Traverse and Wilkin;
(5) Hubbard Area Counties (Office in Bemidji): Cass (Western part), Clearwater, and Hubbard;
(6) Thief River Falls Area Counties: Kittson, Marshall, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake and Roseau.
(B) Grand Rapids (Region 2).
(1) Eveleth Area County: Saint Louis (Except the southern part);
(2) Grand Rapids Area Counties: Cass (Eastern part), Itasca and Koochiching;
(3) Two Harbors Area Counties: Carlton, Cook, Lake and Saint Louis (Cities of Duluth, Hermantown, Proctor and Midway Township).
(C) Brainerd (Region 3).
(1) Brainerd Area Counties: Cass (Eastern part) and Crow Wing;
(2) Cambridge Area Counties: Chisago, Isanti and Pine;
(3) Little Falls Area Counties: Morrison, Todd, Wadena;
(4) Mille Lacs Area Counties (Office in Brainerd): Aikin, Kanabec and Mille Lacs;
(5) Sauk Rapids Area Counties: Steams and Benton;
(6) Sherburne-Wright Area Counties (Office in Saint Cloud): Sherburne, Wright.
(D) New Ulm (Region 4).
(1) Hutchinson Area Counties: Brown, McLeod, Meeker, Nicollet and Sibley;
(2) Mankato Area Counties: Blue Earth, Faribault, Le Sueur, Martin and Waseca;
(3) Marshall Area Counties: Lac qui Parle, Lincoln, Lyon, Pipestone, Redwood and Yellow Medicine;
(4) Spicer Area Counties: Big Stone, Chippewa, Kandiyohi, Renville and Swift;
(5) Windom Area Counties: Cottonwood, Jackson, Murray, Nobles, Rock and Watonwan.
(E) Rochester (Region 5).
(1) Rochester Area Counties: Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Mower, Olmsted, Rice and Steele;
(2) Lake City Area Counties: Goodhue, Houston, Wabasha, Winona.
(F) Saint Paul (Region 6). Counties: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington.
(Ord. 01-01, passed 4-10-01)