Council, the Planning Commission and other governmental bodies and any private petitioner may apply for an amendment to the text of this Zoning Ordinance, and in the accompanying Zoning Map made a part hereof. Any petition for an amendment by a private party shall be accompanied by a filing fee as established by Council, which fee shall be deposited with the City and no part shall be returnable to the petitioner.
   The petition for amendment shall state the property location for which the amendment is requested, the name of the property owner, and a statement describing the amendment requested.  (Ord. 10-16-67.  Passed 11-20-67.)