Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The specifications, suggested ordinances, and regulations which are mentioned in various parts of this Building Code are declared to be a part of the Building Code as if fully set forth herein, when not in conflict with a specific statement contained in the body of this Building Code. Copies of such specifications, suggested ordinances, and regulations are on file in the office of the Building Official, and consist of the following:
(1) Ohio Basic Building Code.
(2) Recommended Minimum Standards for Small Dwelling Construction, Building and House Publication No. 18, National Bureau of Standards.
(3) Roofing Materials, Underwriters Laboratories Test Specifications, summarized Appendix D, Building Code, Recommended by the National Board of Fire Underwriters.
(4) National Electrical Code, as amended.
(5) The American Standard Safety Code for Elevators, Dumbwaiters and Escalators.
(6) Standards of the National Board of Fire Underwriters for the Installation, Maintenance and Use of Piping, Appliances and Fittings for City Gas, as Recommended by the National Fire Protection Association. N.B.F.U. Pamphlet No. 54.
(b) The standards, specifications, recommended ordinances, and regulations referred to in this section or elsewhere in this Building Code shall be in all cases the latest available revisions whose serial numbers may or may not be the same as those herein specified.
(1980 Code 150.088; Ord. 14-71.)