Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No project which is subject to this chapter may be granted a special permit or site plan review unless that project provides the DCDP with a written Transportation Demand Management.
(B) Program that meets the criteria specified below, at a minimum, and as further specified in the rules and regulations promulgated as part of § 72.17, above.
(1) Includes program goals and target(s) for trip reduction based on the project's proposed new trips and baseline transportation impacts.
(2) Provides a comprehensive list of TDM measures that will be used to guide the project's TDM program and achieve the program goals and trip reductions target(s).
(3) Provides a description of post-occupancy TDM monitoring measures, to determine the project's effectiveness in implementing the TDM program and achieving the program's goals and trip reduction target(s).
(4) Provides a schedule for post-occupancy TDM monitoring and reporting to the DCDP.
(5) Provides a list of corrective measures, including but not limited to additional TDM measures, additional incentives, or potential penalties to be applied by the Petitioner of the development/redevelopment to achieve the program goals and trip reduction target(s).
(Ord. O-2017-31, passed 5-9-2017)