Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. No licensee, his agent or employee shall allow or permit any person to perform acts of or acts which simulate:
1. Sexual intercourse, masturbation, sodomy, bestiality, oral copulation, flagellation or any sexual act which is prohibited by law.
2. The touching, caressing or fondling of the breast, buttocks, anus or genitals.
3. The displaying of the pubic hair, anus, vulva or genitals.
4. The displaying of the breast so as to expose the nipple of the female breast.
5. The displaying of films or pictures depicting acts and/or a live performance which is prohibited by subsection A1, A2, A3 or A4 of this section.
B. No licensee, his agent or employee shall allow or permit any person to remain in or upon the licensed premises who exposes to public view any portion of his or her genitals or anus. (1999 Code § 3.30; amd. 2005 Code)