§ 156.72  ISSUANCE.
    Upon receipt of a favorable report from the secretary of the Examining Board as provided by law, the Board of Commissioners of Public Works may grant licenses to the persons that have proved themselves competent to lay, alter or repair any part of a house, sewer or drains connected with any brick or tile sewer or drains belonging to the city.
(1967 Code, § 16-39)