Any person affected by any notice or order relating to the condemning and placarding of a dwelling or dwelling unit as unfit for human habitation may request, in writing, and shall be granted a hearing on the matter before the Housing Code Appeals Board under the procedure provided by §§ 154.161 through 154.164.
(1967 Code, § 9-77)  Penalty, see § 10.99