Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Information Required: All applications for license shall include:
1. The name of the person desiring a license.
2. The kind of license desired, stating the business, calling, trade or profession to be performed, practiced or carried on.
3. The class of license desired, if such licenses are divided into classes.
4. The place where such business, calling, trade or profession is to be carried on, giving street number if the business, calling, trade or profession is to be carried on in any building or enclosure having such number.
5. The period of time for which such license is desired to be issued.
B. Coin Operated Machine Or Device: In the event that the license application relates to a coin operated machine or device, the application shall identify the machine or device to which it applies and the location thereof. (1989 Code § 9-116)