A.   Any person desiring to build, rebuild, remove, repair, or disturb in any manner any public way, including any street, within the public right-of-way or sidewalk or cutting any existing curb in the City shall first obtain a permit to perform such work from the City.
   B.   The cost of any engineering services, such as setting lines and grades, shall be provided by the City on a time and material basis if requested by the person doing the construction. (Ord. 1663, 3-16-1998)